Job Title :
Reports to :
Head of Account Management
Malta, UK, or Cyprus
MuchBetter is revolutionising the payments space.
Offering a variety of products including a digital wallet app, wearables, cash vouchers and more, MuchBetter serves over one million users across 100+ markets in over 16 languages.
The MuchBetter Wallet allows customers to spend, send, and store money securely, all from their mobile phones with the ability to pair MuchBetter Wearables, such as key fobs, watches, and more to make contactless payments.
Our newest product, MuchBetter Gateway has been designed to power e-commerce performance through localised payment processors and in 2023, MuchBetter will launch MuchBetter Cash, a dedicated digital wallet that aims to serve cash markets around the world.
The role of the Account Manager is to develop and maintain long lasting relationships with existing clients (gaming Operators). This role requires a keen, confident individual who takes a hands-on approach to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. This role requires various travel to visit clients and attend industry events to capitalise on networking and relationship-building opportunities.
• Lead the management of gaming Operators (“Accounts”) and build solid relationships.
• Drive all stages of the journey from client integration to going live.
• Work independently to find bespoke solutions for the needs of the client.
• Provide input from clients that can develop into new products.
• Prepare reports on account status.
• Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximise profits.
• Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales targets.
• Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
• Ability to work and thrive in a start-up environment.
• Ability to travel and participate in gaming events and shows.
• Good understanding of MuchBetter products and services to find the right solutions.
• To be persistent in unlocking new commitments from the Operators.
• To respond quickly to Operator requests. Emails answered same day. Actions from meetings and calls sent within 24 hours.
• To be confident to talk about and present MuchBetter products and services to Operators.
• To work well with different departments to facilitate Operator requests and requirements.
• To understand the payments industry and the competitors for MuchBetter.
• To build up a good knowledge of the gaming industry and be aware of regulatory and other relevant market changes.
• Ability to understand and translate Operator requirement into product features and suggestions for improvement of our MuchBetter service.
• Ability to act calm and deescalating, be the internal advocate for our Operators.
This offer has now closed.
Be in with a chance to win $100 from our $2,200 prize pool!
Open your app to make a top up of $22* to enter.
This offer will end at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday 14th December 2022.
This offer has now ended.
Order a MuchBetter contactless keyring fob today and get €5 (or wallet currency equivalent) loaded on to your wallet!
This offer ended at 23:59 GMT on Sunday 11 December.
This offer has now ended.
Refer a friend to MuchBetter and get €5 loaded onto your account.
Open your app and invite a friend to MuchBetter using your unique referral code and once they’ve topped up, we’ll give you €5 or currency equivalent!
This offer ended at 23:59 GMT on Friday 16 December.
This giveaway has now closed.
We’re kicking things off with a mega giveaway on our social media channels!
Head to @paymuchbetter on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook to find out how to enter.
This competition has ended.