MuchBetter is revolutionising the payments space.
Offering a variety of products including a digital wallet app, wearables, cash vouchers and more, MuchBetter serves over one million users across 100+ markets in over 16 languages.
The MuchBetter Wallet allows customers to spend, send, and store money securely, all from their mobile phones with the ability to pair MuchBetter Wearables, such as key fobs, watches, and more to make contactless payments.
Our newest product, MuchBetter Gateway has been designed to power e-commerce performance through localised payment processors.
MuchBetter is a multi-awards winning payments e-wallet app, proud to offer innovative products that meet the needs and wants of our customers. On the back of our success, we are experiencing rapid growth and to help us continue to grow our offerings, we are on the lookout for an experienced and enthusiastic Integration Product Manager, passionate about delivering value and joy to our customers.
Overseeing Payment Integrations:
- Facilitating and managing the integration process of payment solutions.
- Breaking down technical requirements into developmental tasks for developers.
- Providing ongoing oversight of payment integrations throughout the development cycle.
- Collaborating with QA to ensure the integrated payment solution meets defined requirements.
Managing Merchant Integrations:
- Creating and configuring Merchant IDS with attributes from the Merchant Standard Agreement on each Merchant ID (MID).
- Supporting merchants throughout the integration process into the MuchBetter API.
- Conducting UAT checks for all integrations, leading up to the Go-Live stage.
Possessing Technical Expertise:
- Demonstrating in-depth technical knowledge of the MuchBetter systems, APIs, and applications involved in the integration process.
- Troubleshooting issues effectively and logging tickets for resolution when necessary.
- Testing and Validation: Conducting thorough testing and validation of integrated systems to ensure they meet functional requirements and adhere to quality standards.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborating closely with cross-functional teams, including developers, project managers, and internal/external stakeholders, to ensure a seamless integration process.
- Business Requirements Alignment: Working in conjunction with the Integration Product Manager to understand business requirements from both Payment Integrations and Merchant Integrations perspectives.
- Routine Maintenance and Updates: Performing regular maintenance and updates to ensure the continued smooth operation of integrations.
- Knowledge Sharing: Sharing integration-related knowledge and best practices with other team members to foster a collaborative and efficient working environment.
- Post-Implementation Support: Providing ongoing support after the payment integration is deployed, addressing issues, answering questions, and implementing necessary improvements based on user feedback.
- Training and Documentation: Creating training materials and documentation to assist end-users and support teams in effectively using and supporting the integrated solutions.
- Data Minded: Proficiency in analysing data and understanding trends.
- Integration/ Technology is constantly evolving. Staying updated with the latest trends, tools, and best practices is vital.
- 3+ years in a similar role.
- Previous experience working in Integration space.
- A thorough understanding, and previous experience of working with Application Programming Interfaces (APIs).
- Previous experience of using postman is preferred.
- Highly effective cross-functional team management.
- Passionate, with a desire to continue to build up a good knowledge of the payment industry and be aware of regulatory and other relevant market changes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in using Jira and Confluence.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and project management concepts.
- Manage priorities effectively.
- Proactive and hardworking.
- Works well independently and as part of a Team.
- Resourceful & adaptable.
- Data / Result driven.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Good attention to detail.
- Analytical thinker – ability to simplify complex problems and provide resolution.
- A competitive salary
- BUPA Health Insurance for you and your Spouse/Dependents up to the age of 18
- BUPA Dental Insurance for you and your Spouse/Dependents up to the age of 18
- Aviva Pension
- 25 Days annual leave + all bank holidays
- 1 extra day annual leave for your birthday
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Social and Celebration Events