MuchBetter is revolutionising the payments space.
Offering a variety of products including a digital wallet app, wearables, cash vouchers and more, MuchBetter serves over one million users across 100+ markets in over 16 languages.
The MuchBetter Wallet allows customers to spend, send, and store money securely, all from their mobile phones with the ability to pair MuchBetter Wearables, such as key fobs, watches, and more to make contactless payments.
Our newest product, MuchBetter Gateway has been designed to power e-commerce performance through localised payment processors.
The role of the Account Manager is to develop and maintain long lasting relationships with existing clients (gaming Operators). This role requires a keen, confident individual who takes a hands-on approach to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. This role requires various travel to visit clients and attend industry events to capitalise on networking and relationship-building opportunities.
- Lead the management of gaming Operators (“Accounts”) and build solid relationships.
- Drive all stages of the journey from client integration to going live.
- Work independently to find bespoke solutions for the needs of the client.
- Provide input from clients that can develop into new products.
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
Job description – Account Manager
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet
ambitious individual and team-wide sales targets.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
Qualifications / Experience required
- Ability to work and thrive in a start-up environment.
- Ability to travel and participate in gaming events and shows.
- Good understanding of MuchBetter products and services to find the right solutions.
- To be persistent in unlocking new commitments from the Operators.
- To respond quickly to Operator requests. Emails answered same day. Actions from meetings
and calls sent within 24 hours.
- To be confident to talk about and present MuchBetter products and services to Operators.
- To work well with different departments to facilitate Operator requests and requirements.
- To understand the payments industry and the competitors for MuchBetter.
- To build up a good knowledge of the gaming industry and be aware of regulatory and other
relevant market changes.
- Ability to understand and translate Operator requirement into product features and
suggestions for improvement of our MuchBetter service.
- Ability to act calm and deescalating, be the internal advocate for our Operators