Rapporterer til :
UI / UX Designer
Isle of Man
MuchBetter is an eWallet app spearheading innovation in payment technology. We specialise in providing the perfect eWallet solution in more than 180 countries, for now more than 1,000,000 customers.
MuchBetter brings together a team of tenacious thought-leaders, re-imagining the business model of payment services and pushing the boundaries and capabilities of a payment app.
With offices in the UK, the Isle of Man, Spain, Lithuania, Costa Rica and Malta, our team is multicultural, and our workspace is a place for creativity, change, innovation and collaboration. We employ people who think outside the box, share ideas without restrictions, take pride in supporting the wider team, and are not afraid to ask questions.
We are looking for an experienced and creative UI / UX Designer who is passionate about customer centric design to join our innovative company, working within a high-performing agile engineering squad, and playing a key role in building and delivering our digital products and services.
• Work with the Product Managers, UI Designers, and developers to deliver amazing MuchBetter products
• Be responsible for the entire user experience design of the MuchBetter web and app platforms, creating new features and products
• Be hands on, understanding the business and products, identifying our users’ needs, prototyping solutions, testing ideas and refining designs with data and user feedback
• Create storyboards to conceptualize designs and convey the product’s vision to peers and management
• Propose alternative journeys and UI/UX solutions to transform friction points into delight moments for our users
• Run research and testing to validate the existing and proposed designs and execute according to your insights to meet the project’s objectives
• You are a UI/UX Designer with experience in digital product design of transactional customer journeys and an understanding of service design
• You are an effective, proactive, and versatile design thinker that can provide exceptional service design that is supported by strong rationale
• You have a portfolio of UX/UI design work that shows your understanding of digital products and experience design
• You have strong competency in using Figma, FigJam and related tools for research, insights and product delivery
• You are a problem solver (for real human beings) that aspires to meet the customers’ expectations and improve the level of service
• You have great communication skills, and you are clear and passionate when it comes to articulating your design rationale to stakeholders
• You know how to tell a great story
• You have high customer-service ethic
• You are a team player who loves the professional dialogue, sharing ideas and knowledge, and takes pride in the achievement of your team’s objectives
• You keep pace with change, always learning, acquiring new knowledge, skills, and methods
• UI Design, Wireframing and prototyping tools
• Information architecture
• UX research and analysis
• User testing and insights
• Fintech industry experience is a plus
Dette tilbudet er nå stengt.
Ha en sjanse til å vinne $100 fra premiepotten vår på $2200!
Åpne appen din for å fylle på $22* for å delta.
Dette tilbudet avsluttes kl. 23:59 GMT onsdag 14. desember 2022.
Dette tilbudet er nå avsluttet.
Bestill en MuchBetter kontaktløs nøkkelring-fob i dag og få €5 (eller tilsvarende i lommebokens valuta) lastet inn i lommeboken din!
Dette tilbudet ble avsluttet klokken 23:59 GMT søndag 11. desember.
Dette tilbudet er nå avsluttet.
Henvis en venn til MuchBetter og få €5 lastet inn på kontoen din.
Åpne appen din og inviter en venn til MuchBetter ved å bruke den unike henvisningskoden din, og når de er fullført, gir vi deg €5 eller tilsvarende i valuta!
Dette tilbudet ble avsluttet kl. 23:59 GMT fredag 16. desember.
Denne giveawayen er nå stengt.
Vi sparker i gang med en mega giveaway på våre sosiale mediekanaler!
Gå til @paymuchbetter på Instagram, Twitter eller Facebook for å finne ut hvordan du deltar.
Denne konkurransen er avsluttet.