MuchBetter is revolutionising the payments space.
Offering a variety of products including a digital wallet app, wearables, cash vouchers and more, MuchBetter serves over one million users across 100+ markets in over 16 languages.
The MuchBetter Wallet allows customers to spend, send, and store money securely, all from their mobile phones with the ability to pair MuchBetter Wearables, such as key fobs, watches, and more to make contactless payments.
Our newest product, MuchBetter Gateway has been designed to power e-commerce performance through localised payment processors and in 2023, MuchBetter will launch MuchBetter Cash, a dedicated digital wallet that aims to serve cash markets around the world.
The Onboarding Team is looking for an ‘Onboarding Officer’ to join them and assist in the efficient onboarding of new merchants.
- Sending the respective application packs to new merchants and supporting them through the onboarding process.
- Reviewing the onboarding documentation and completing a due diligence review including documentation verification, carrying out screening and standard reconciliation of information provided.
- Reviewing documentation on file for existing merchants, ensuring the documentation is still valid and all the information on our database is up to date.
- Liaising with merchants to conclude the reviews, requesting documentation or information if required.
- Verifying documentation and carrying out essential screening and adverse media checks.
- Updating internal records and systems.
- Dealing with ad-hoc merchant requests and queries.
- Successfully complete reviews on merchants, keeping all internal records & systems up to date to ensure a complete audit trail is kept.
- Successfully ensure all changes to a merchants account are reviewed, verified, and logged accordingly to ensure full audit trail is kept.
- Onboarding/new business experience desirable.
- A basic understanding of company structures and documentation.
- Experience in Risk assessment.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Ability to liaise with customers globally.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Demonstrate a logical approach to problem solving.
- A competitive salary
- 25 Days annual leave + all bank holidays
- 1 extra day annual leave for your birthday
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Social and Celebration Events