MuchBetter is revolutionising the payments space.
Offering a variety of products including a digital wallet app, wearables, cash vouchers and more, MuchBetter serves over one million users across 100+ markets in over 16 languages.
The MuchBetter Wallet allows customers to spend, send, and store money securely, all from their mobile phones with the ability to pair MuchBetter Wearables, such as key fobs, watches, and more to make contactless payments.
Our newest product, MuchBetter Gateway has been designed to power e-commerce performance through localised payment processors and in 2023, MuchBetter will launch MuchBetter Cash, a dedicated digital wallet that aims to serve cash markets around the world.
The Compliance Team is looking for a ‘Risk and Compliance Monitoring Analyst’ to join their team and assist in the ongoing monitoring of Regulatory Compliance, Business Risks and changes to the industry in which we are regulated and also the industry of our core Merchants that may impact our business.
- Monitoring Industry changes and updates.
- Monitoring Industry changes and updates for our Merchants.
- Reviewing Financial Promotions to ensure clear, fair and not misleading.
- Undertaking reviews to ensure compliance with FCA/Consumer Duty requirements.
- Assisting with FCA returns.
- Monitoring compliance with Training and Competence requirements.
- Supporting and/or providing Compliance training to staff.
- Compilation of various management reports.
- General administration.
- First line escalation point for compliance queries.
- Projects and ad-hoc tasks as required by management.
- Prepare updates of compliance documentation.
Key Results / Objectives
- To help ensure we remain compliant with the relevant regulations that apply to our business.
- To ensure any areas of non-compliance or risk of non-compliance is highlighted and resolved with the business in a timely manner.
- To review the Risks logged on the risk register and monitor that controls detailed within the register are active and still relevant. In any cases where the controls are no longer active/effective this should be documented for escalation to the Head of Risk & Compliance.
Experience / Skills required
- Good people skills.
- Experience in Regulatory Compliance/Risk Monitoring.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Ability to liaise with internal customers globally.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Demonstrate a logical approach to problem solving.
- Strong understanding of FCA/Consumer Duty requirements.
- Experience in supporting/training staff on Compliance.
- Motivated to work as part of a team or as an individual contributor.
- Building partnerships and fostering collaborative relationships across a global organization.
- A competitive salary
- BUPA Health Insurance for you and your Spouse/Dependents up to the age of 18
- BUPA Dental Insurance for you and your Spouse/Dependents up to the age of 18
- Aviva Pension
- 25 Days annual leave + all bank holidays
- 1 extra day annual leave for your birthday
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Social and Celebration Events
- Charity and Social Committee