It’s March 2020 and the world is almost in complete lockdown due to the outbreak of Covid-19. Society feels as close to totalitarianism as it will ever be.
An unprecedented time is upon us and we’re isolating ourselves indoors to avoid any unnecessary contact with others: if we weren’t in the midst of it, we wouldn’t believe it possible.
So, as the world anxiously awaits the day things return to normality, we wanted to bring some positive energy to your life today with a feel-good read and an update from the MuchBetter team. If anything, I’m sure it’s a welcome break from the news!
MuchBetter Staff update
All staff are now working from home
We are taking our position as a responsible employer extremely seriously with regards to the recent outbreak of Covid-19. On March 16th we made the decision to ask our employees to work from home where possible with immediate effect. The welfare of our employees, their families and the wider community is our upmost priority at this trying time.
We’d like to assure our customers that the company is well prepared for remote working and this will have no impact on our high level of customer service.
Volunteering in the community
Like thousands of others across the world, we’re so proud to see many of our employees volunteering their time and resources to support the elderly and the vulnerable who are unable to leave their homes. Times like these, challenge and bring out the best in us. Now is the time for all of us to pull together and be the best team we can be outside of work, a Community Team.
We look forward to seeing more of this wonderful dedication from our employees.
MuchBetter solutions for our customers
Have you gone contactless yet?
Now is the time to reduce contact in communal spaces and take MuchBetter care of yourself and others. Reduce your use of cash and keypads by making your purchases using the contactless MuchBetter Mastercard or key fob. Sign-up now to become a MuchBetter customer and order your FREE Prepaid Mastercard in minutes (Available to customers in the EEA only).
Use MuchBetter for convenient online gaming transfers
If you regularly use online casino’s or gambling sites, the MuchBetter app will make your life a whole lot easier. We’re connected to most of the most popular gaming sites in the world, which means you can use the MuchBetter app for fast and simple transfers and withdrawals.
- Deposit and withdraw from your account completely free.
- EASIER than ever before; no more redirects, cumbersome passwords or extra devices to carry around.
- Benefit from EXCLUSIVE casino offers and in-app cash REWARDS!
- Monitor your budget and record your spending with real-time transaction notifications.
- Protect your spending privacy when you use the MuchBetter app for all your gaming transactions.
MuchBetter tips to stay safe and connected during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Step away from your computer screen every hour.
- Try to keep a balanced diet to improve your immune system.
- Keep in touch with your friends and family over video call.
- Avoid making the news channel a permanent fixture on your TV.
- Commit to a small amount of exercise each day.
- Remember that despite the chaos, the tough times are temporary and we will come through this as a community.
We hope all of you can stay safe and stay positive. MuchLove 🧡