Loyalty Program Terms and Conditions
- MuchBetter offers Authorised Users to participate in the MuchBetter Loyalty Program (“Loyalty Program“) and earn coins to their Accounts, subject to the terms and provisions set forth in these terms (“Loyalty Program Terms“) and the MuchBetter Customer Terms.
- Capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the meaning ascribed to them in the MuchBetter Customer Terms.
The Loyalty Program
- During the term of the Loyalty Program, MuchBetter will grant rewards (“Coins“) to customers who Top up their Accounts.
- Customers will be awarded with Coins equal to 10% of the sum of their Top ups. For the sake of clarification, an eligible Top up in accordance with these Loyalty Program Terms means only the crediting of funds to a customer’s MuchBetter Account by purchasing electronic money. MuchBetter may, at its sole discretion, determine other types of transactions for which Coins will be awarded from time to time.
- The minimum qualifying top up amount is 10 in a customer’s wallet currency to receive 1 Coin as part of the loyalty scheme.
- Once a customer has received 100 Coins or more, Coins may be converted to cash in the same currency of your Customer Account. All conversions shall be made directly to the Customer Account.
- During special promotion periods, customers from specific jurisdictions (determined by MuchBetter at its sole discretion) will be eligible to spin a wheel and receive additional awards or multipliers on their Coins. MuchBetter may set specific terms and conditions for the special promotions at its sole discretion. Multipliers are not guaranteed.
- Employees of MuchBetter, its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected to the Loyalty Program may not participate in the program.
- We reserve the right to reverse any award of coins to any customer where the determination to grant coins credited to the customer is as a result of manifest error, fraud, technical failure or other unforeseen circumstances.
- Coins will expire after 12 months if not redeemed, and expired coins cannot be retrieved.
- Coin balances in MuchBetter accounts that are inactive for a period of 12months will expire and cannot be retrieved.
- Customers may opt-out from participating in the Loyalty Program at any time by contacting MuchBetter’s support team.
- MuchBetter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the Coins to anyone in breach of these Loyalty Program Terms.
- MuchBetter reserves the right to cancel, modify, postpone, change or suspend the Loyalty Program and these Loyalty Program Terms at its sole discretion and at any time.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, MuchBetter, its, employees agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate customers or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of participating in the Loyalty Program except where it is caused by the gross negligence of MuchBetter, its employees, agents or distributors or that of their employees.