Account Violations and Prohibited Countries
Version 7.0 June 2023
You may not open more than one Account without prior approval from Rtekk. We may close without notice any or all Accounts of a User who has opened multiple Accounts without authorisation.
You always maintain your Account details updated, including but not limited to name, address, email address, phone number, credit card or bank account information.
You must only use your Account for personal purposes and not to trade or run a business unless, we give our prior written consent for you to do so.
You must use your Account in accordance with our User Terms including, but not limited to, refrain from committing any Account Violations.
Account violations are:
- Using you Account for any Prohibited Transaction (see definitions below*);
- Using the Account in any deceptive, fraudulent, inappropriate or false manner;
- Using the Account in any way and for any purpose which may violate laws or regulation which apply to the Authorised User or to relevant jurisdictions, and specifically but not limited to applicable financial legislation and regulation;
- Take any action which may interfere, limit or adversely affect the functionality of the MuchBetter Service; and
- Failure to interact with MuchBetter
*Prohibited Transactions mean any of the following types of transactions:
- illegal drugs;
- pornographic content or services;
- dating and escort services
- illegal downloads;
- illegal gambling;
- goods or services infringing Intellectual Property Rights of a third party;
- Ponzi schemes or similar fraudulent investment operations; or
- Transactions involving shell companies
- any goods or services prohibited or restricted by Applicable Law or regulations for the user or MuchBetter.
NON-SERVICED COUNTRIES (this list is subject to change at the company’s discretion)
MuchBetter is currently unavailable in Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Cameroon, Crimea, Cuba, Eritrea, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Myanmar, Niger, North Korea, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, United States of America, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Yemen.
You can download the app for MuchBetter from Google Play Store or Apple Store
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to add categories of prohibited transactions by adding such categories either to this page and/or the User Terms published on our Website.
If you have any questions please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org